TOURNAMENT ASSOCIATION INSURANCE
INSURANCE IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR TEAM REGISTRATION
SIMPLE - NO MORE NEED TO LOOK FOR TEAM INSURANCE
CHAPPELL INSURANCE AGENCY
“SPECIALIZING IN SPORTS INSURANCE FOR OVER 28 YEARS”
YOUTH BASEBALL TEAM INSURANCE
GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE - $2,000,000
ACCIDENT MEDICAL EXPENSE - $100,000
IMPORTANT POLICY FEATURES
· TRAVELTEAM insurance covers Nations Baseball activities, practices, and organized sanctioned activities of any other association.
· LEAGUE TEAM insurance covers league play and practice only.
· Coverage begins as soon as you are registered with Nations Baseball.
· General Liability coverage is provided for players, coaches, managers, sponsors, and volunteers of the team.
· Accident Medical Coverage for participants is secondary to any other collectible insurance; primary, if no other insurance is in force.
· The entire premium is earned when Nations registration is accepted. There are no cancellation refunds.
ACCIDENT MEDICAL EXPENSE BENEFIT $100,000 LIMIT
The plan pays for covered medical expenses incurred within one year after an accident, to a maximum of $100,000 per accident
for each insured person. Treatment must begin within 30 days of an accident.
Coverage is provided on a secondary basis. If other collectible insurance is in force, it must be used as primary.
If no other coverage is in force, this coverage becomes primary.
Some of the policy exclusions are:
- Losses resulting from being intoxicated or under the influence of a narcotic unless administered on the advice of a doctor;
- Injuries sustained while traveling other than as specially stated in the policy;
- The cost of eyeglasses, contact lenses or examinations for either;
- The cost of dental treatment, except as specifically provided for injuries to sound, natural teeth.
GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
General Liability insurance coverage is provided for players, coaches, sponsors, volunteers and league officials. This policy provides
$2,000,000 of coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury claims for which you are legally obligated.
Liability coverage is provided during:
Protection is also provided for:
Lawsuits brought by Athletic Participants
Some of the policy exclusions are: the use of motor vehicles, watercraft and aircraft, injury to an employee, medical malpractice,
and liquor liability.
ADDITIONAL INSURED COVERAGE
If requested, a facility owner, sponsor, or organization can be named as an additional insured at no additional charge.
Liability coverage will be in effect only during the play and practice of the insured team/league.
For more information on Nations Baseball team insurance
Contact Debria White at 863-412-1234.